Today, we are the leading provider of objective movement screening services for both teams and individual athletes. Our entrepreneurial spirit drives us to explore advancements in movement science methods and technologies that others won’t. Rooted in a clinical approach, with a background in technology, our team is spearheading advancements in movement science to reduce injury risk at every level of competition.
As leaders in the movement science industry, we are committed to:
- Implementing revolutionary technology through constant lab reviews of new movement science technologies following rigorous clinical evaluation and validation.
- Utilizing multiple systems to deploy mobile bio-mechanical labs that provide a clinical and experiential event setting while being able to efficiently screen young athletes on their own turf.
- Partnering with industry-leading clinical experts and physical therapists to deliver a highly-researched, clinically proven, objective approach to movement science and optimal sports performance.
- Be Greater Than the Young Athlete Injury Epidemic
We want to have a positive impact on reducing injury rates at every level play, so we provide scalable screening events for:
1. High School and Club Sports
2. College Athletics —D1, D2, D3, junior, and community colleges
3. Professional Sports and National teams—NFL, NBA, MLS, NHL, MLB, US Soccer Federation, and National Teams
Learn more about our unique screening events.